giovedì, marzo 15, 2007

lettera incazzata di un madre lingua

Bars: Loughborough

22 Market Street, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3ER
Telephone:01509 240080




www.lufbra.net/speak2sam

I write you to advise all the international student, like me, that there is in loughborough a danger place to drink.

I’m not look like a British, i’m not look like a Shik, I’m not look like a Chinese: I’m Italian with a moustache.
Every day in Lufbra, the people ask me to shot one photo, for my different look.
I’m in england, the country of the progess, where start the trends … , but that’s ok!

In the night of 1 march 2007 I was in the Varsity bar, when I was dancing in this club one guy embraced me strong to shot one photo.
I told
“thankyou my friend,, but I prefer shot one photo with a girl that with a you!”

If you are kindly with me, I’happy to shoot one photo with you, but if you are overbearing with me I reply.

He shot the photo and when i was dancing, whitout advise, punch me.

One punch in face, broken my lips (I went to Leicester hospital).

You can understand, totally my face bloody

But the world is full of stupids peoples
And withoud understand what was happenig and why,
the security, no helped me,
but
squeezed strong my neck ,
put my face down the windcheater and put me on the floor and drag strong on the street,
on the asphalt , more one kick.
Like a danger terrorist.

thanks

I think this security is compose by danger and fascist people (animals)
I hate this ipocrisy.
We are in England , the country of law and right,
but sometimes is more danger stay here that more place in the world.

Please studet,
carefully,
we don’t have more rights in some place…….
And Varsity bar is one of this place..

I’m here to study the english language, not to fight.

peace